martes, 6 de diciembre de 2016

They make history



Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about my favorite band.
I don't have a really favorite band or a singer but if I choose one, I choose The Beatles. 

The Beatles is a British band born in Liverpool on 60's. This band have four members: Paul McCartney at the vocals and bass, John Lennon at the vocals and guitar, George Harrison at the vocals and guitar, and finally Ringo Starr at the drums.

As they are the most successful band in the history and according to the thirteen albums they have a assorted music, since rock until sounds with oriental style with instruments like the sitar.

I loved this band because they are history. They swing the age of 60 and make history. Is a type of music that you can listen in any moment and sing with others because everyone knows The Beatles.

My favorite song is "Strawberry fields forever" at the "Magical Mystery Tour" album. I don't really know why my favorite song is but I imagine the strawberry fields in my mind. Here is the link of the video >>>>>>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQK-UcRezE

2 comentarios:

  1. You're right,"The Beatles" are history.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't listen music in english, but you are right, beattle are part of the music history.

    ResponderEliminar