martes, 13 de diciembre de 2016

More than a teacher


Well Hi!, I don't admire anyone and that is obvious because I don't like my career but I decided to talk about a teacher that I admired. His name is Juan Pablo Arancibia, a teacher that teaches Epistemology. 

I loved his class. On the one hand because I loved all about philosophy and a like so much to put my brain in march and think all kind of things. On the other side he makes his class as an exceptional, very dynamic and he let us hooked with his form to make classes. Unfortunately this very good teacher left the university and all courses that he has. 

I don't really know certainly what books or investigation has but I search a little bit and i find a lot of text of him like "La mediatización de la política",  "El lenguaje y lo politico", "Tragedia y melancolía: idea de lo trágico en la filosofiía política contemporánea". The last one, a text essays, launches in May, before that he left the university. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Juan Pablo Arancibia is a great master, it's sad that he is not anymore in our university

    ResponderEliminar