jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2016

Audiovisual journalistic Realization




This semester it was very difficult and tired because I had a subject that was my focus... Audiovisual Journalistic Realization. We begin this subject with a teacher called Cristian Arcos. He is a radial and television journalism. He work on Chilevisión news and Futuro radio.


The class was composed for two parts. The first was the review of audiovisual works and the second was analysis of reports and television notes. Some days we had make dispatches which consisted in talk a notice in front of a camera.


One of the things that we did was despatch. At first, for me, was very difficult because a don't like the tv and I'm so shy in front of the public or a camera. But as the semester progressed I was relaxing more. 

The other part that I love of this subject was the edition of the videos that we realize. I loved cinema, the edition and make films. For this reason I enjoyment this class. 

I hope, over the next few years, work on this. Maybe not in a television show but making short movies or something related. 

1 comentario:

  1. It's good that you liked edit videos, for it's still so dificult. I share with you the fear of the live dispatch.

    ResponderEliminar