martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

Christmas is coming !!

Even though I'm not a believer, my favorite festivity is Christmas. This festivity is celebrated on 25th of December.  
This day marks the birth of Jesus Christ in Bethlehem, and it’s celebrated for the christians of different religions.
I repeat that I’m not a believer. For me it is a holiday for meeting with the family and the persons who I care for or we didn't see each other for a long time. I remember, when I was a child, I always waited awake for the presents because I'm an only child, and I play with my toys with my grandma. 

As a family we meet in my house, that was my grandmother’s, or we meet in my aunt’s house. For that day my mother, my, aunt, my cousins and my boyfriend come to the house where it will be celebrated and we have a dinner with a lot of delicious things to eat.
After that, my boyfriend and I are going to my mother and father in-law's house, and then we eat something and drink all the night with his brothers.
As we have a relationship we decide to take turns where we spend the day and it’s the same thing but the other way round.

I really love this festivity because it's a time to get together and we can spend time with the person that we love. I don't care about the presents, I don't care about the christmas tree or the way of the religion says that we have to celebrate, finally it's a time to love and be loved. 

I really expect for this holiday and it's coming next month.  

1 comentario:

  1. Vale! Andrea and I like Christmas too! we should give presents for the next one ahahaha ... see you next week :)

    ResponderEliminar