miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

My Cellphone



I start telling you that i love technology, but how we use it is the problem. 
I continue with my favorite piece of technology, the iPhone or cellphone generally. 
The iPhone, in my case, I use it all the time, to view the newspapers, videos, music, and all the thing that you can imagine. 
I buy my first cellphone when I was 10 years old and for that year the cellphones are very easy and simple to use. 

Now I got a iPhone 6 plus... is very different than the first and so big for me but I got used. I love to see videos of music or something because the imagen is very clear. Also I love immediacy and I always try to be informed. 

At the school I used for homework and I would like that the teachers, or in general, it had taken a study tool. I think that the new technologies is a good options to make classes. Unfortunately in this country could't implement this option yet. 

Once I tried to be without the cellphone and it was so boring because all my book was in here. 

I Hope that in a few year we can use the new technologies for make a different education like other countries. The Technology is a big arm to destroy the world or to change it. We decide. 

1 comentario:

  1. Iphone 6 plus! it has to be difficult to use, I can't even use the first one ahahah

    ResponderEliminar